For agent use only. Not for use with the general public.
Sit down with John Hockaday and Jeff Sams of New Horizons Insurance Marketing for an FMO's perspective on the Top Med Supp carriers for 2023.
American Benefit Life (ABL)
- Quick underwriting: green, yellow, and red underwriting
- No phone calls and no prescription drugs needed during the underwriting process
- Great rates
- Great incentives – cash bonuses and major trips!
- Micro contests, such as the Las Vegas trip happening here in early 2023 and the newly announced Amelia Island incentive, which you can qualify for from February 1-March 31, 2023
- Great support and a fantastic history in the Med Supp space
ACE Medicare Supplement
- A++ Rated: the only Medicare Supplement in our portfolio with an A++ Rating from A.M. Best
- The Chubb Brand Name: the company behind ACE Medicare Supplement is Chubb, the largest company we've ever represented with more than $200 billion in assets
- Some of the Lowest Rates In Every State: when we say competitive rates, we mean it. ACE has the lowest or second lowest rate in nearly every state.
- Incredible Cash Bonus
- Admin by IAS: IAS does some of the best Medicare Supplement administration in the industry
- Helpful e-App Portal
Mutual of Omaha
- Retooled their Indiana rates last year – they are very competitive
- The rates are right there in the hunt in other states
- Agents love this brand name
- Customers love this brand name, especially in the Medicare market
- The support team knows how to take great care of agents
- We go way back with Medico - we wrote LTC with the back in the '80s!
- They've come on strong in the last year-and-a-half
- Great underwriting
- Fantastic ancillary products: dental, HIP, cancer
- Well-rounded carrier
- Support staff of Kelly, Mike, and their team helps us get it done when we have a problem
- Our agents love this carrier!
- Consistent and steady year-in-and-year-out
- Rates are competitive
- Service is absolutely great – we get so much praise from our agents
We've listed our Top 5 carriers for 2022, but we have them all, from Aetna to Aflac to Allstate... plus, we may have new carriers coming in 2023, so keep an eye out!
You – the agent writing the business in the home or by phone – is who we work for. We are relational and we will never forget that the most important part of our business is you the writing agent.
Have a great 2023!
Related article: Want to Expand Your Med Supp Business? Consider These States